Yesterday afternoon, we rolled out updates to Social Digest. Based on your feedback, we’ve modified the digest to better highlight your content. If you haven’t tried Social Digest yet or have your campaigns paused, come try it out and see the new changes for yourself.
Here is a full list of updates from Tyler, our head of design:
1. Brand new design. We went with a more elegant approach to Social Digest with darker colors which cover the email canvas a lot better. The idea behind this is that it highlights your content more effectively making even minute amounts of content a rich interactive experience.
2. New artist icon in the header. We added a new large icon of you via Facebook in the header so your readers instantly know who the email is from.
3. Better white space. The new email contains improved white space and is accented with clear divides. This empowers each piece of your content with visibility and bolsters interaction substantially.
4. Content counts. More analytics per each piece of social content which is featured. e.g., this Facebook post has 1,200 likes and 432 comments.
5. Image restraint. Images are now uniform and won’t pixelate when sent out. This creates a consistent readingexperience for everyone.
6. Icon Indicators. We added icons to the title areas of each section to indicate which networks were being displayed.
7. Modules. We reconfigured everything so that no matter what content you have (be it a lot or very little) your email will still look amazing. Everything is modularized into blocks which will automatically position themselves into the most optimal configuration.